Tuesday, May 17, 2016

IELTS Exam – How Did It Help You?

Working overseas was not something I really dreamt of. After getting my license to work as a professional nurse, I started working as a volunteer nurse in a government hospital. My aim was to gain experience and somehow learn new things in the field. After a year, I was hired in the same hospital with a salary that was enough to sustain my needs. However, I noticed that most of my colleagues at work started resigning as they applied for work overseas, particularly in Australia. After hearing how much one could possibly earn there, I made a decision to try my luck.

 

My colleagues and I were advised by our agency to complete the necessary requirements for our application. What particularly caught our attention was the need for the International English Language Testing System exam or the IELTS test. You could say that everyone was a little anxious with the said examination. Everybody knew that it was an English proficiency examination, and that a review for the test was badly needed. What made the problem a little less burdensome was the recommendation of the agency to have an IELTS online training.
In truth, we were surprised that such review existed. Personally, I was glad that such IELTS online preparation was possible. We had no choice but to have this review as our schedules were pretty messy, and not everyone had the luxury of time.
After a couple of months reviewing in an IELTS online training, I already felt ready to take the examination. Some may say that reviewing for two months was such a short time; however, the quality in an IELTS online preparation is so good that you will really get the skills you need. I took the exam, and I was very glad to hit the required score for nurses in Australia. My colleagues all passed. A few months after lodging our application, we were all bound for Brisbane.

The IELTS exam helped me to be where I am right now. It was the greatest factor that contributed the success in my journey. All of these were possible with the help of the IELTS online training. How? First, the instructor’s attention is solely focused on the student. You have your IELTS coach all to yourself. The interaction is better, and there are no moments of feeling embarrassed if you make a mistake. The coach immediately addresses the problem and make sure that you end the class understanding all the things that were discussed. Second, the time is flexible. As a nurse, there were times that I needed to work overtime. All I had to do was attend the class on my breaks anytime, anywhere. There was no need for me to be physically present at the review center. I was coached on places where I felt most comfortable with – my home or in a coffee shop. Finally, the IELTS online preparation gives direct comments every after exercise. This was really helpful for me to know my weak points and do something about them.
Overall, an IELTS online training is the best preparation one can have for the test. It helped me with my IELTS exam, and helped me become a professional nurse here in Brisbane.

No comments:

Post a Comment